Monday, January 25, 2010

The Book of Faces Experiments

So, to explore Facebook's possibilities, aside from its overall uselessness, a couple of friends and I experimented with collaborative poetry. The main idea was to compile a poem based on wall posts as they appeared, in consecutive order. We could not review the chain as it progressed.

What learnings did I pull from this?
  1. I'm a complete loser for finding this exciting.
  2. It doesn't work when the other parties involved are actually cool; therefore, my nerd levels far surpass theirs.
  3. Nothing good comes out of it aside from sophomoric ramblings.
  4. I'm totally doing this again.

Just let me be
but for a lifetime
blissful

But the disdain ceaselessly
drips
from
my
brain

Apathetically pooling around
my unworn feet

It makes no sense
but I like it

Creating swells
breaking the shore
without sleep this chimera endures.

No comments: